Monday, August 24, 2009

more on Airtel Broadband at Magnolia

Here is an update on my previous communication on my efforts with Airtel to get them to provide Broadband connections in Magnolia. The Regional Sales head for sales did keep his promise of prevailaling on his planning organization to provision for broad band provisioning in Magnolia. I got a confirmation this morning that they have co-ordinated with Sobha for the procedure, successfully completed the technical feasibility studay on Saturday and are all set to lay 300pair copper from their neighbourhood fiber termination poing.

Mr Somanna, who looks after broadband provisioning for apartment complexes in Bangalore assured me this morning that they will be done with the cabling in under a week.

What it means that we should be able to apply for and get either a transfer or a new connection of airtel broadband services. that should give us some relief. My two broadband connections from BSNL continue to operate with 95% downtime.

I am glad the pursuit with Airtel is working out ...

so folks, happy surfing.

an

No comments: